Collection. Information posted on Gujjubazar is obviously publicly available. We collect and store the following personal information:
Using Information from Gujjubazar.
- email address, physical contact information, phone number , location and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Gujjubazar and Ad data (all through cookies - you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site)
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We collect phone number for :
User login purpose and SMS notification to our registered users we mainly required users phone number.
The types of information we receive and collect depend on how you use our Services. We require certain information to deliver our Services and without this we will not be able to provide our Services to you. For example, you must provide your mobile phone number to create an account to use our Services. and for further updates via sms by company
Use. We use users' personal information to:
- provide our services
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies
- customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
- Better Communication With Businesses. our business rely on SMS to communicate with customers and clients. We work with businesses that use to help store and better manage their communications with our app.
- All information contained by Gujjubazar is treated as strictly confidential and Gujjubazar does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to / with any external organization.
- The users' privacy is very important to us. We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users' personal information to third parties without users' explicit consent.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose users' personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- Gujjubazar also reserves the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period Gujjubazar retains such information.
- We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other's rights, or protects anyone's rights, property or safety.
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
You may use personal information gathered from Gujjubazar only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam/ phising or collect personal information from someone who hasn't agreed to that.
Access, Modification, and Deletion.
You can see, modify or erase your personal information by reviewing your posting or account status page. Contact customer support at contact us to review any personal information we store that is not available on Gujjubazar. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back.
We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Confidentiality of Information.
We may update, upgrade, modify (partially &/or fully) this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. Send questions about this policy to privacy@Gujjubazar.co.in.